Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PMS

When I ran across the picture above, I just had to laugh. My first thought was that Jadielady will love this illustration of a Fat Cat-Woman. But then I thought, OMG, that's me. Okay let's not get too carried away with that thought.

This week I feel really fat - I am.
This week I feel like I have male PMS.
My emotions are out of control.
Yet, I always feel frisky and playful.

Tell me that picture doesn't give that description a fair amount credence. But just assume that Cat-Woman has a penis and no boobs. Then we're at least on shakier ground. I think I need to up my head-med a bit this weekend, just a tad.

2 comments:

Jadielady said...

NOOOOOO catwoman you'll make a tangly mess!!!


*hugs* it really does sound like you're getting a visit from aunt flo.
Feel fat, pissy, etc.

ancestse. the ancestor of your aloe plant is back!

Thumperdd said...

Finally, a man that admits PMS! Did the world stop turning???

No matter, fat, pissy - we love you!

Danita