Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kryptonite

No cigarettes for over 2 weeks now. Yay me!

But very sneaky did enter something that is just as sinister to my health. Who cares, it's only one. No problem it's small. Not to worry, what harm can it do you if you don't do it that often? Yes folks, I have been succumbing to my own personal kryptonite every once in a while. You know it's a nefarious foe when one became two became four became eight.

Sugar in it's many forms. Bad candy. oh but such sweet carboliciousness. And it's been a dastardly enemy fogging up the impact of not getting my nicotine. So today, no-wait - tomorrow, rrrrr - maybe Friday - I'll have my last jelly bean for a while. I need to not only work out the remaining Nico-Demons, but now I need to face the CarboHydra.

I need my own Dr. Flab fone... Hey the Batman had one!
Mine will be yellow *green* yellow *green* YELLOW *Green*
***Hey, get your own blog***

2 comments:

JJ said...

Dr. flab,

You will beat this demon yet, for it is a dastardly foe...

Now would not be the time to tell you I am baking, would it?

verts- new directions to go in, just don't go backwards cause then you would re-vert.

Jadielady said...

BAD BAD Sugar!!! But YAY on your 2nd week with no smokes.