Saturday, April 25, 2009

Excuses

If it weren't for bad luck...

Yesterday/last evening, I had wanted to mow the lawn but created plenty of obstacles not to do that work. It could definitely wait for the cool Saturday morning air.

Saturday morning cool air wasn't so cool and I woke up with neck pain. I really did! Not sure how I slept to do that. But whatever I did, I must have been in a really kinked up position because I had to have been cutting off the blood flow. My left arm was puffed up and my hand looked like it was suffering an allergic reaction. It's still a little sore (the hand) but the puffiness has gone down and the hand is back to normal.

But still, my neck is all crickey and hurts. Pain is a wonderful excuse not to mow the lawn. But I could do without the pain.

2 comments:

Jadielady said...

I hate when I sleep funny. A lot of times I'll wake up with pins and needles in one arm and a very sore shoulder... I pretty much always stick to one side or the other.

heigen. an ancient German practice similar to chriopractice where a big woman named Helga picks you up by your ankles and swirls you around until you feel better again.

Thomas said...

Is she married and does her husband know the same technique?

Then I'm gayme.


bontamil - the irrational belief of army soldiers that ammunition can be purchased at Bon Tons. Please redirect them to the children's section of Searz.