Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cloak and Dagger

I had the thought today that the Lexapro/Cetalopram (drug to help keep me from slapping "them") and the Chantix (drug for smoking cessation) that I have been taking are causing a side effect. I've actually been having the thought for a while. I'm not fatigued. I'm sleepy. I'm not tired. I'm yawning and stretchy. Which made me think of two of my favorite Marvel comic Characters, both dependent upon the other. One more so dependent upon the other. Cloak, the one that is created from the "darkforce dimension" (nicotine) needs Dagger (the light) to calm his hunger. Oddly enough, they are a crime fighting duo that specializes in defeating the drug community. hmmm where are my pills?

2 comments:

JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

DRUGS... my favorite.... the good news is I am not taking any right now. Nor have I for about 3 days. yay for a happy back.... Now I will just hoard my stash until I need them again, which will not be very soon if I am lucky.


gersie- cows that reside just over the river from New York.