Friday, April 24, 2009

Finish Him!


Oh yeah, I'm toast!

I ran out of energy around 9am.
The machine that I am, was running on fat fumes I suppose.
Mowing the lawn was on my agenda after work.
But then I had to stay late.
Then I had to run a few errands.
Followed-up by some Solomonster time.
Running into darkness.
You don't suppose I planned it that way, do you.
Crap, now I have to get up really early on a Saturday.
The lawn really needs a cutting and it's going to be 90 degrees tomorrow.
I don't mind heat, but I do not want it in April.
Alright Dr. Flab, where are you?

3 comments:

Jadielady said...

dundundundundundunHEY!dundundundundundun HEY! MORTAL KOMBAT!

F, F, B, B, BL

fresphyl. Try new fresphyl, our newest prescription drug that makes your brain think that being called a fucker is a good thing!

Thomas said...

*hears beautiful smurf music and has tranquil feelings.*

Oh yes, thank you for calling me a fucker, Mr. Customer. Fucker to you as well.


ACK - a Sonya FATALITY - I die, only to be reborn.

Anonymous said...

Goro? Booo! Jax...yessssssss.

Hope you got to cut the grass today, I swear, I think the thermometer on the back deck said 97...I swear.

I did my obligatory work in the yard, redid the container plants and mucked about a bit then...back inside for sensible temps.

...could always hire a yard crew I guess.