Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Everything Burns

Anastacia is 'smokin', and the girl's got a set of lungs. I love her music. You might consider exposing your ears to her. But I'm actually writing about my nose today. Everywhere I went, I swear I smelled something burning. And that just wasn't the case. But, what is the case, is how many people at work that do smoke and how the smell permeates everything. I even smelled myself to see if it was coming from me. hmmm not so much. Four days into having quit and the nose... does know. I stopped by the desk of a woman I work with and chatted her up a bit to recognize her for her accomplishments over the past few years. I smelled smoke. She doesn't smoke. I've never known her to smoke. Surely I'm wrong. The hell I was. She's a closet smoker. I didn't out her, but I know her dirty little secret and if it got out it would ruin her pristine little image. I'm gaining new super powers. Watch out Hulk, I'm comin' for ya!!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Hee hee!

Your powers are weak around a 2 year old. No pears for you!


buorsism- thinking that Karl Marx was wrong about everything... it shows your buorsism.