Friday, April 10, 2009

Chunky Butt

Captain Planet's a Bitch!

I'm holding him personally responsible for global warming, or more specifically Richmond warming. His punk-ass brought near 80 degree weather to Richmond, Virginia today. We haven't had enough time to recuperate from Winter, let alone jump right into Summer temperatures. Give it a rest you blue-faced freak. I want Spring. I want to be able to slide on into breezy cool temperatures. I want sunshine, light rains and the opportunity to do yard work. I want clean up my property without having to sweat may butt off. It's your fault Planet that the weeds are overtaking my yard. It's your fault that the evil Holly bush in my front flower bed won't die. It's your fault that huge-ass tree had to be sawed out from the middle of a bush and paired down, as it tries to grow up through my concrete front porch. You're a menace Captain Planet. I just quit smoking and your acting like a closeted gay physical trainer taking all your aggressions out on the fat kid. Well I'll tell you something; it's not going to be pretty. Because sooner rather than later, this chunky butt is going to lay some muscle on your ass.

Special thanks to friend Wayne, playing the role of He-Man!

2 comments:

JJ said...

Sweat is good. it is the body's natural way of cooling while you exert yourself.... keep exerting in order to get that muscle....


supetint - the the darkest windows you can imagine on a toyota celica... I mean, why bother?

Jadielady said...

But.. Captain Planet? He's our hero! He'll take pollution down to zero!

*giggle* sedist. Like a sadist, only less sad