Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dr. Flab






















Dr. Flab is a blend of two characters from two universes. Dr. Fate from the DC Comic and The Blob from the Marvel Comic Universes. The former is a good guy, the later is the bad guy. Suffice it to say that Dr. Fate will represent the intellectual well meaning portion of my psyche in combat with my inner and outer Blob. I plan to use this extension of myself to focus the Dr. Fate to proactively impact the Blob nature. I'll post about my health, goals, challenges, and topics of interest. Feel free to comment as I follow this path to wellness. I'll succeed and I'll fail, but I will continue forward. Join me if you like.

3 comments:

Jadielady said...

Very awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!

proght- You ought to mae progress.

Anonymous said...

You're inspiring me!

pupin - a puppet in training